Sunday 13 May 2012

Premiere Pro

As touched upon in my previous post, once I had rendered the majority of scenes I required for my piece, I imported them into premiere pro to edit and to collate the animation as a whole.



Above a screen shot of the premiere pro file is viewable, showing the separate scenes. For some of the ringing scenes I manipulated the effects of the transitions between scenes (particularly at the beginning and end of the piece), added a title scene and I also tried different speeds, speeding up some of the ringing sections to add to the frantic feel of Terry. I realised at this point that my opening scene of Terry yawning didn't really work and so I re-rendered a version of that scene with the use of a camera zoom to 'set the scene'.

Once I was happy with how the audio looked it was time to construct the audio accompaniment.

No comments:

Post a Comment