Sunday 13 May 2012

Animating Eye Issues Resolved

When it came to animating Terry when he was ringing his alarm, I was using AutoKey and rotating Terry after moving the pivot point of every object to the same point. The only issue I came across when animating Terry in this way was that the white of Terry's eyes would disappear.

In the first section of ringing I rotated Terry's eyes individually from his body, as I mentioned previously. To combat the disappearing whites of the eyes in the more frustrated section of ringing, I inserted an animation sequence that shows Terry scrunching his eyes up and close them in anger in preparation for a more exerted section. Inserting this sequence allowed me to animate the ringing without worrying about the loss of the whites.


No comments:

Post a Comment