Thursday 10 May 2012

Background and Props

In my storyboard I included a setting for Terry. A background stage, props and a scene in which to 'live' I will not be including these within this project as I have been made aware that I will not be marked on this section of the animation. I feel that without these props and scenery I have been able to spend more time on the characterisation of Terry and his expression which I have enjoyed, and hope that it will demonstrate the time I have spent trying to get his expression right and believable as a character. If I had more time I would have included these assets to increase believability but if the character is not believable, the background wouldn't be so I am glad to work solely on the character.

Once I have completed this module I do intend on carrying on with Terry and animating him with a home to live in as I have become quite attached to him and hope to create a more complete animation in my own time.

No comments:

Post a Comment