Sunday 13 May 2012

Improvements

There are quite a few instances that I would alter or change if I had more time. As I have mentioned previously, I would have liked to include a background and other characters and props to create a more convincing environment for Terry. I feel that I have applied certain techniques to try to communicate the persona I have created for Terry reasonably well although with more time I think I could have made him much more villain-esque by introducing other characters that he could annoy and irritate, as well as becoming frustrated himself.

I would also liked to have spent more time on body language, trying again to include movement of Terry's body and limbs more. More camera angles and scenes could also be used to create a longer and more dynamic piece.

With regard to Terry himself I do like the fact that he doesn't have any dialogue in this instance but in future projects I would very much like to use lip syncing techniques and give Terry a voice. I would also like to use real actors within the piece as, although I am very grateful to my willing participant being the voice of Terry, I feel that by using a trained actor I could achieve an even more realistic reaction for my character.

No comments:

Post a Comment