Thursday 10 May 2012

Boning Terry

As my character is an alarm clock.. I decided that he should look and act to an extent as an alarm clock would with regard to his movements. My animation is based largely on facial expression as the bells (which will move to dictate the ringing and hopefully some body language) and legs are the only limbs that I will bone and rig on my character. The main body of Terry will act as a regular alarm clock body and be rigid as I don't feel it would add very much to the animation and I foresee it creating problems.

I wish for the face of Terry to show his impatient nature and demonstrate his very short fuse.. getting angry when people don't wake up and pay attention to the time/him. This I will demonstrate through his frustration.



Here are the bones that Terry has in his limbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment