Thursday 22 March 2012

Terry's Mouth Can Move!

Using morpher, I cloned Terry's clock face and by editing them seperately into various facial expressions (focusing on the mouth at this time) using the edit poly mode, I then linked them onto my original model and using SetKey, I manipulated the values of each mouth movement to make Terry move.


I then rendered this animation to see how it would look in my animation with materials and such. In retrospect I should've rendered every nth frame as my tutor suggested for my test render. This is a lesson I have learnt after a significant amount of time spent waiting for this 3 second video to render! I guess this is all part of learning to animate :)


The rendered video of Terry and the beginnings of his mouth movement;

Here you can see the beginnings of Terry's movements although work will have to be done to ensure the mouth is a lot smoother around the edges and also his eyes and the rest of his face will have to be manipulated to really acheive the desirable effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment